Monday, December 8, 2014

Our First Little Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is my favorite holiday and I wanted to share our little apartment and our first Christmas together! I will always have the pictures to go with the memories! It's not much, but it's all we can do in this place.

Our tree theme this year is memories. because we don't have any ornaments besides the ones we received when we were little, plus some random ones I picked up over the last few years. But this gives me an excuse to buy new ones after the holidays. We didn't have a tree topper so I stuck a Santa hat on top.


I did this last year after I saw one similar on Pinterest. It fit perfectly during my bridal shower which our wedding theme was beach. But I still think its cute and festive :)


I found this snowflake stand at the thrift store and once I start making Christmas cookies I'll use it for that, but for now it holds my festive candle.


Since our place doesn't have a fireplace, we used the counter to hang our stockings. It works.


This was from my grandmother :)


I made this Christmas Countdown using wood blocks, mod podge, and printed out the numbers. Super easy.


I will be putting candy in this mason jar that I found at the thrift store. How cute!

This was my hubby's he got when he was little.


Not the best picture, but my table runner, I did a post on it last week on how to make it.


My awesome Santa pants! 


How adorable are these little presents! 


This tree is in our bedroom, because you can't ever have too many Christmas tree's. This theme is obviously blue, silver, and white, which is the theme of our bedroom. I got the lantern and the things inside it from Pier 1, which I work part time at. (It has its perks) 



Happy Holidays!








No comments:

Post a Comment